So as you know, I have been working on my business RIPPT LLC, and recently have taken the next step into developing a company that evolves with its clients and helps them reach their goals. Thank you so much for following me on this journey so far, and I am excited to tell you more about what we have been working on.
Over the Pandemic, I was doing live videos to help people stay active while stuck at home, but as gyms reopened and people moved away from home workouts, I wanted to get more hands on with my clients' journeys toward their health and fitness goals. How do I do that? Well, a tech company recently reached out to me about creating my own Fitness App to assist with Online Coaching. I was skeptical at first, but it actually offers everything I want to offer my online clients.
So what does this entail:
1. A Personalized Program that evolves with you as we talk about your own needs and your own goals. We will talk about what works best for you and we will constantly track and build your program to help you reach your goals quickly and safely.
2. A Flexible Nutrition plan curated by Certified Dieticians. This plan gives you multiple delicious recipes for every meal and helps you track your calories and Macronutrients.
3. Access to me with a chat feature that allows you to ask questions, keep me up to date with how you are doing, send video and voice messages for further detail when needed, and most importantly, it allows me to keep you accountable!
4. An App that makes it very easy to follow your workout and nutrition plan, as well as track your own progress. You can track your weight, body measurements, upload progress pictures, and even track your weights and reps during every workout.
5. I am essentially your personal trainer, but instead of working out with me once a week, I now will give you a program for every workout you do, which will take all of the guessing out of what to do at the gym and how to make the progress you are looking for.
This is a perfect way to give you ALL the tools you will need to take the next step in your fitness journey. If you have ever considered getting a personal trainer, and if you are interested in having me as your online coach, please go to GetRippT.com and fill out the quick questionnaire at the top of the homepage. I then will reach out to schedule a call and get you more information. Hope to hear from you soon!